Lost or stolen keys

Lost or stolen keys: Before we can replace a lost or stolen key a police report must be filed with UCPD. To report a lost or stolen University key or credential (card-key), please contact UCPD at (510) 642-6760 (or 510-642-3333 for TTY users) at any time of day or night to file a police report.