Customer Service Center
- Due to the Covid-19 shelter in place Facilities Services is only responding to Urgent and High priority maintenance which may result in significant failure, financial loss or risk of life and safety. All other maintenance will be processed and responded to based on the response time and the date the shelter in place is lifted.
- Any shutdown previously confirmed and now postponed - we will begin processing new dates and approvals once the date the shelter in place is lifted.
- Any shutdown previously submitted and not confirmed, will require a new 11 day waiting period and given priority on execution dates and processing from the date the shelter in place is lifted.
- Any shutdown received during the shelter in place, will be placed on hold and will require a new 11 day waiting period from the date the shelter in place is lifted.
- Any Urgent shutdowns which require immediate attention due to significant failure, financial loss or risk of life and safety must be approved by Facilities Services leadership prior to processing.
The Customer Service Center (CSC) responds to telephone and email requests for campus maintenance. Customer Service Representatives (CSR) will triage calls and act as liaison to the appropriate shop, creating work orders and monitoring issues until resolution is reached. CSRs can follow-up and track progress on customer work orders upon request.