FS Customer Service Center

Customer Service Center

The Customer Service Center provides a wide range of services including, but not limited to, emergency response assistance, triage for all Facilities Services’ units, work order creation and various customer support functions.  Please review the categories below for more information on obtaining services or assistance.


Lost or stolen keys

Lost or stolen keys: Before we can replace a lost or stolen key a police report must be filed with UCPD. To report a lost or stolen University key or credential (card-key), please contact UCPD at (510) 642-6760 (or 510-642-3333 for TTY users) at any time of day or night to file a police report.

Cal Housing residents and employees

Cal Housing residents and employees - for assistance with access control problems (including keys, locks, fobs and readers) at a residence hall, please contact the Housing office (https://housing.berkeley.edu)